The most beautiful hiking trails in the world
You are not the kind of person who adores sunbathe on a deckchair in the sun? You need beautiful landscapes, adventures and a touch of sensations? Waterfalls, panoramic views, lush forests, majestic mountains and sublime sunsets? Just thinking about it gives you chills? So prepare your sneakers and backpack to go for a walk in the most beautiful places in the world. To help you plan your next dream hikes, we will show you the most beautiful sights in the world.
The best destinations
- The Torres del Paine National Park in Chile
Located between the Andes Mountains and the Patagonian steppe, this national park is a marvel that attracts trekkers from all over the world! The 227,000 hectares of virgin forest come in many colors, including imposing mountains, glaciers, lakes and sublime waterfalls. What delight for all lovers of wild nature.
- Milford Track in New Zealand
This is one of the most famous and beautiful hiking trails in the world. You would not want to miss that! In the middle of captivating and silent landscapes, this escapade is mythical. Note that only 40 hikers are allowed to go there each day.
- Mont Blanc in France
The Mont Blanc Tour offers you majestic views of the roof of Europe. Passing from France to Italy and then to Switzerland, this hike is more than 215 km long. Nothing impossible for passionate hikers! You have to take your time and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- The Kalalau Trail in Hawaii
Take a path to Kalalau to discover the breathtaking views and the heavenly beaches of Hawaii. It is ideal for a family trip as hiking is easy there.
- The John Muir Trail in the United States
The John Muir Trail, nicknamed JMT, is a hiking trail along the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It passes through the Yosemite Valley, Mount Whitney and then approaches the edge of Sequoa National Park and Inyo National Forest. So many different landscapes to discover.
The clothes to take on a hike
In short, here are the essentials of the clothes to go on a hike:
- Clothing in anticipation of the cold: Fleece jacket, ponchos or waterproof jacket, technical undergarments that keep the body heat and allow continuous perspiration.
- Special hiking clothing: hiking pants with light fabric and sweat system, adjustable trousers that change into shorts, technical t-shirts in light and fast drying fabric, thick hiking socks with special padding at the heel and back.
- And finally clothes: underwear, swimsuits, leggings or yoga pants for comfortable nights, a microfiber towel for quick drying.
Nowadays to book your plane tickets, hotels and even travel activities, no need to get away from your home. There are online travel agencies that offer you their services from your computer, phone or tablet. Among them is Opodo, one of the best. What makes it special is the large number of services it offers. Book flights, hotels and activities, you can find all this on Opodo. A big plus of the site, the prices are very competitive.